Monday, April 27, 2009

Tyson's haircut!


There is nothing "little" about the attitude of our littlest child!! He has a HUGE opinion about everything. Heavenly Father decided Danny and I need to be kept very active in our old age. I have to pick and choose my battles very carefully with this one or we will be battling constantly!! (Fortunately I started out this way so I have become very adept at this.) So, admitedly, that is why you will often see our little Tyson running around in only a diaper and maybe a shirt on a good day. Pants and especially shoes are for special occassions like church and the park.
That being said, can you tell how he feels about haircuts? Yes, pretty shaggy.
The best hairstylist for 1st haircuts and those who hate haircuts is Karen at Rainbow kids on Hamilton/Magnolia in Huntington Beach! I have tried on 2 seperate occasions to get his haircut out here in Murrieta, no good.
She has done all of the 1st haircuts on my boys and into their 2nd years. She's fast and good. So, when I had to pick up Kierstin in H.B., I scheduled an apt. and ....
voila!!
I thought he might be better this time, WRONG! We got about 5 minutes, me holding him squirming all the while. If you'd had seen him, you'd really be impressed. I wish I'd have got her picture!!
Thank you Karen, at least I can see his eyes now!

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Well he is a doll no matter how his hair looks... hopefully it will grow slowly and you won't have to go through that again soon.

Have a great week. Lura