Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Gratitude!


Our family was able to watch General Conference this past weekend. I look so forward to this time of year. I especially love the April session as it is so close to Easter time.

As always, I felt so many promptings on how to improve my life this conference time and learned so much from so many of the general authorities. But I was especially moved by the Apostle, Jeffery Holland's talk on the Savior. I cannot even think about it withough getting emotional. He really painted a more vivid detailed description of the events of Jesus' life than I have ever felt before. I cannot express it. I have always felt a gratitude for my Savior but it is so much more poingnant now. Truly, this is modern day apostle of the Lord speaking

Take a moment to watch this excerpt the church put out with his talk. It is truly moving and expresses all Easter sentiments better than I can ever express.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

I am so profoundly GRATEFUL for all of the bounteous blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me. I feel so overwhelmed and unworthy. May I live up to the expectations of the Lord and make sure that I am not a contributor to the Lord feeling like he has to walk alone again as Elder Holland expresses.
Many blessings and happiness to you and your family.

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Beautiful, beautiful post....
thank you so much dear Rebecca.

I am sending love to you and your family. I am having a great time with Erin and little Calan.

Have a great week.