Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayers for Calam!

I believe with all my soul in the power of prayer. In fact, I believe that when I reach the next life I will still be surprised of the full power of prayer. I have seen miracles happen in my life because I have had the great gift to beseech my Father in Heaven through the wonderous workings of prayer.

So I am asking you, my friends who read this, to pray for my friend Erin McGibbon and her husband Patrick's newly adopted baby Calam. They have been waiting for this new addition to their family for such a long time. They were finally able to meet him and bring him home just yesterday. this morning, he woke with a 101 fever, which is always disconcerting to say the least with a newborn. Please pray for baby Calam and the doctors who are over his care!

Many thanks!

Rebecca

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank you Rebecca,
How sweet of you to publish this post.
We all appreciate your prayers. Erin and Pat are staying at the hospital around the clock. I offered to stay there and let them get a little sleep but Erin says that she couldn't sleep anyway and she has to be near him. Pat says that he looks better today but no word yet from the cultures taken yesterday. Hopefully the IV antibiotics are working and he will improve quickly and be home with us soon. Hugs, Lura

Allison said...

He will certainly be in our prayers.