Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tyson's First Disneyland Day!

June 8, 2009..

Was Tyson's first day at Disneyland. We LOVE Disneyland. We first got annual passes when Kierstin was not quite 2. We've had them, I figure, about 9 years of her almost 15 years, at least. We stopped when they hit $130 verses the $99 they used to be. But, we got them this year.

We didn't take Ty with us on Brian's birthday. Part of me felt guilty at the time but I was so glad we didn't. He wouldn't have had as much fun and neither would Brian. So I took them back, even on a school night, because the rest of the summer was going to be blacked out (who wants to go then anyway?)

Danny didn't get to go cuz he was working (so we could go, thanks hun!!)




First ride, the tram of course. He was SOO excited.

We took 3 of the Campgell kids with us.

The older kids didn't want to go on the "baby ride" but Brian decided to share
in Tyson's special day. (what a bro!)
First stop, something familiar, the horses .

Opposite end of the spectrum, creepy Pinnochio!
(I don't know why they don't redo that ride)

Casey Jr. was so interesting it didn't warrant mom taking a pic!

Eager anticipation for what's next. Tyson really did stop to "smell the flowers" here.
I love how Disneyland pays attention to detail!

Can't miss small world, He loved every bit!


Eagerly anticpating what's next in Jungle Cruise


Pooh Bear, by far the favorite. Went on it 4 times in a row!
Bryce & Ethan caught us for the last 2 rides.

Bryce climbed Tarzan Treehouse with us while we waited up for our final ride...
PIRATES!

I think we can safely say, Tyson had so much fun till he couldn't take it anymore!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I love it when they have soooo much fun they just can't stand it anymore!

Grammy Staffy said...

I always look just like Tyson in the last picture when I leave a fun park.... too tired to make it to the car.

What fun you had... and what great pictures. Do you know how much a regular day pass costs now? Loni is coming and I am afraid to find out how much it cost to go now... back in the days we were taking our kids it was $39 each and we thought that was a lot then.... little did we know LOL

Have a great day. LOve, Lura

Dixons said...

Wow, it's been too long since I blog surfed! I had lots of catching up to do. :) It looks like you've had quite the adventures! I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. Sienna is almost 1...how does that happen!? Fun to see what you guys are up to.