Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day fun, part one

We had a fabulously fun Memorial Day weekend all weekend Long! We started off Saturday having our dear friends the Ritters come over. We played in the pool....

We were so tickled that they brought our 2nd daughter along, Rene (Ne-Ne) Neish! I'm so bummed this is the only pic I got of the 2 of them, although, they were off in their own little world. They have been friends since they were 2, over 12 years now! I know they stay friends forever!!
(Love you Ne-Ne)










BBQd and then took a hike behind our house...

Grandma Nancy was brave and came along dad's more adventerous way which was rather steep and strewn with poison oak.

Danny made sure she made it down without incident.
Brian made it first with the boys. Of course they like to get the highest vantage point!
We more 'seasoned' kids, settle for a pic at the bottom. All of us together (including Tiki)
Nathan and Bradley opted to go to the bike jumps instead. I wish I would have got a better pic of just the 2 of them instead of the only one in the water.
Oh well, I'll make sure I get a better one next time. We had so much fun!! It was so nice to enjoy the company of our friends of over 10 years. We plan on doing it again soon!
We sure miss you Ritters!!!



No comments: