Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Out of this world Date night

All those who know Danny know what a huge Trekkie he is. So needless to say he was more than excited for this new movie to come out. I actually thought it looked fun too. That's saying a lot since...
#1: I've been SUPER selective about what movie I'll see. I don't want to waste my time or money when we can just see it on video ..
#2: Let's face it; many of the Star Trek movies seriously should have just been a T.V. episode at best.

But I thought this one looked good enough to go see judging by the preview... and I'm a pretty good judge of previews.

However, Bradley was super excited to go have a date night with dad so they went and saw the sneak peak on Thursday, May 7 at 7:00 (they actually didn't even have to wait till midnight.)

The report was glowing! Danny couldn't wait to see it again.

So see it again he did, with me.

It was so fun to go out with him AND the movie exceeded my expectations. The cast they chose was so great, so like the original characters, especially Spock. I thought they came up with a real clever story line how to set up a whole new set of movies or a TV series without upsetting the die hard Trekkie fans who loved the originals.
Fun night with my honey!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm jealous you had an actual date!!!