Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's HOT, but we're not!

Summer is already here in Murrieta. It has been for about the past month. Many days have hit over 80 aleady. At first, you had to really brave the pool. Now, it's at the almost refreshing stage. The kids are really making good use of the reason we bought this house. Here are some pics of their enjoyment with the Campbells..
Bathing Beauties; Callie & KierstinIn beautiful form....

Sorry ladies, this one gets a 6.5, guess you'll have to work on it this summer!!
Pool Studs, Bradley & Connor


The fish... Ethan & Bryce


The guppies; Brian & Hannah


Looking forward to way more swimming fun!!




4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your yard looks beautiful and so fun!!

Erin said...

So much fun!! I think my parents decision to put in our pool was one of the funnest desisions they ever made! Love it!

It was so fun to see you last week! You little guy is so cute and such a good little boy! We will be back this summer and we would love to have a swim party at your house- do you like how I invite myself over?? :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Rebecca your pool is beautiful. What fun. The kids went in ours when Erin was here but I was not brave enough to try it yet. It is still a bit to cold for me. John says the water is 77 today. I like it to be about 82 or 85 when I get in.

Enjoy your lovely pool and yard. I bet you will have fun in it for the holiday tomorrow.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. My kids sure so enjoy playing with your kids. We are so happy you moved out here.