Monday, June 23, 2008

A Tribute to Dan My Man!

Daniel Christian Baak
June 18, 1962 Isn't he cute at 3?





It's amazing he made it out of his twenties & teens!



But he made it alive and now he's MY guy!


Happy Birthday, you made it another year,
but I won't tell your age, never fear!


You managed to blow out ALL those candles!
Rebecca surprised him by having his friends come over...

and play shoot em up on the XBox! (you know I love ya if I encourage it at all!)



And he's dad to our Fabulous 5!

Dad is the fun guy, teaching all the kids to ride!
(Kierstin even rides especially well, even though she won't tell!)

Dad really is the MASTER scouter, he's been varsity scout master
scout master for 7 years (while Brad was just a twinkle in his eye)
and the Cub Master for the last 6 years.
He knows just what to do, to get all 4 boys through...
and all the way up the Eagle Trail, the Baak boys won't fail!

But the thing I'm most grateful for, is the testimony he holds and shares with our girl & boys. He's a worthy Priesthood Holder and bears his testimony often to our kids and encourages them to stay on the right path and choose the right way so we can all live together forever some day!


Luv Ya!











































3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy Birthday Dan.
What a lovely tribute you made for your sweet hubby, Rebecca.
I enjoyed this post.

Erin said...

Happy birthday! It looks like he had a GREAT day! You are such a great wife!

I loved all the pictures... so cute!

Grammy Staffy said...

Wed. 6/25
Hi again. I'm justou checking in to see how you are doing and let you know I am thinking of you.

Have a good day