Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Aunts, we LUV EM!

We're backtracking a bit..... November 9, 2008

We invited our 2 of our AWESOME AUNTS out to celebrate their birthdays...
Aunt Ann, on the left, who Kierstin shares a birthday with, Oct. 22 + 12 years!!
Aunt Mary, on the right, her birthday
is 2 weeks later on November 8. So we got together to express our love
for them and celebrate the most special days of the year... the days
they were born.

What a blessing they are in our lives. They have helped me practically raise my kids, given me a moment's sanity by offering up their babysitting services on so many, many occasions! (WOW, does KIERSTIN owe them A LOT of babysitting!!) They given me encouragement and are so helpful and considerate. What would I do without them!! (I shudder to think)


Here they are, blowing out another wish for another great chapter to their lives!

What do they get in return?.....

Why the biggest fan club in the world of course!

We love you AUNTS MARY & Aunt ANN!!

No comments: