Sunday, July 20, 2008




Over the last year and a half, our family has become regular's of the Nickelodean's series, AVATAR. It is really such a great series. I can't really explain what it's about but I really enjoy it because it teaches good moral values.


This week was the very last episode. Kierstin had a party with her friends. They all dressed up and I sent the boys to play video games in the trailer and they had a blast watching the episode together. (I must apologize to the neighbors for the big scream fest!) It was fun watching them have a good time watching something actually uplifting!


The Main "Avatards" The rest of the "Tard" crew
(Kierstin, Natalie, Renee, Kelsey, Kyra & Alexa)
Renee Kierstin Kelsey
(hippe from secret (Aang) (fire nation)
tunnel episode)






1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

What fun. I wish that I knew more about that show. I've never seen it. I think that I've missed out.

We are in Utah with Erin and Lynell (as you can tell from my last post) We spent Erin's birthday with her then we all went to Wyoming to river raft. It was so much fun.

I send love