Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baak Talk is off to a Start!

So, I'm finally getting going on this blogging thing! It's hard to find time and it takes time to figure these computer things out at first. Danny will tell you I'm computer impatient; I click, click, click and don't give the computer time to tick! (Translation; I need to wait for it to catch up).

But I had some time today, so I finally got the most important thing done. I've introduced you to my incredibly, wonderful & entertaining children! Yes, we started off with a beautiful daughter folowed by 4 handsome, vivacious boys! I told Danny we got the perfect girl and then he became fond of cloning himself! They do all come from the same cookie cutter you know!

I can be completely unbiased when I tell you they are the most beautiful, wonderful, brialliant, energetic and entertaining kids I've ever had! Each is a blessing in my life! I can assure you life is never a dull moment around here and our home seems to be shrinking with each passing year! I only pray that I can teach them something of value since I learn so much from them.

2 comments:

Jeronimo said...

Great. Now I can keep tabs on my oldest sister.

Erin said...

Gosh I wish we lived closer to each other! Wouldn't it be so fun to get together and play?

Your kids are adorable! I cannot believe how old they are getting! Yikes! That makes me feel so old! You have a TEENAGER! That is just crazy!

You have a beautiful family!