Friday, March 6, 2009

Way to Go Bryce!!

Danny and I have been serving in the Cub Scout program since before we had any boys, for the last 14 years. Danny has been varsity coach for 3 years, scout master for 4 years and Cubmaster for the last 6 (he got called to be assist. cub master in our new ward).

We LOVE the scouting program. It has something in it for everyone. It teaches you life skills, how to be a good citizen and member of your community and most importantly teaches boys to have a sense of duty to God. I have heard many a general authority talk about how it truly is a God inspired program. Danny and I feel privileged to be a part of it, especially now we have 4 boys going through the program.

Bradley earned his Arrow of light last summer and is now on his way to becoming 1st class as a boy scout.

A couple of Tuesdays ago, at the Blue and Gold Dinner, Bryce received his Wolf Badge, 1 gold arrow point and 2 silver. He really enjoys Cub Scouts and was so excited. We're excited for you Bryce and will enjoy watching you move along your trail to arrow of light and eventually eagle!


Keep up the good work our little Wolf man!

1 comment:

Dixons said...

I'm in cub scouts now...such a new world for me! Wish I could transplant all the knowledge you have about the program into my little brain! Hope you guys are doing well!